Pin It

Monday 12 November 2012

Fall Fun!

I love these turkeys!  I couldn't resist posting another picture of one!  Quite the face...

It has been a busy weekend!  I had such a lovely response to my first Teachers Pay Teachers package that I decided to be brave and jump in again!  I finished working on two new packages and decided to post them on my Teachers Pay Teachers Site today.  One package is called Thanksgiving Fun.  We have already celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada but I know that everyone in the United States is eagerly looking forward to this holiday so I thought it wasn't too late to share.  Take a look!


There are a variety of reading vocabulary and writing activities including an I Like Thanksgiving cloze activity with a corresponding art activity.

I have also included some math centre activities that I hope you might find useful.  They are one of my most popular activities during my "Blue Bin" centre time! 


There is a preview file that gives you a taste of the package!  I hope you find something there that you might find useful!

The fall vocabulary booklet was a big hit in my classroom this year!  I found some really neat peel and stick Fall foam stickers at my local craft store that were a huge hit.  I didn't even have to make a fancy cover for the booklets.  They created the cover themselves and had a ball!

I wish I had bought more of those stickers though!  They were a good deal in more ways than one!


No comments:

Post a Comment