Pin It

Friday 29 March 2013

Five for Friday! First One!

Five for Friday!

This is my first one!  So here goes!


1.  These are the Boo-Boo Bunnies we made to go with our story map about Home for a Bunny by Margaret Wise Brown.

The children loved them and carried their bunnies with them everywhere they went!


2. We made Rabbit research reports.  The children sorted and categorized rabbit facts into four different categories.  Then we turned it into a rabbit shape report!

I created and posted this project in my new package All about Rabbits on Teachers Pay Teachers this week.


3.  This is the Easter bonnet I wore for our Easter Bonnet Day yesterday.  Everyone tried to wear a hat to show their school spirit and raise money to buy roosters and chickens for World Vision.  For a $1.00 minimum donation everyone could wear an Easter bonnet, bunny hears, or favourite hat all day in school!  Lots of fun!


4. We made Easter baskets.  They made great homes for the Boo-Boo bunnies too!


5. We made a bunny cloze about what real bunnies can do and what the Easter Bunny can do!

Thanks to Doodle Bugs for hosting this linky party! This is my first one.  Hope I did it right!

2 comments:

  1. Those boo boo bunnies are adorable! So glad I found your blog through the linky!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bunnies are fun to make!

      Tricia

      Delete