Pin It

Saturday 27 October 2012

Witch's Brew Cafe!


We have been having a lot of fun with our new centre.
The Witch's Brew Cafe is open for business!
Over the past while, I have been collecting all the cool bugs, rats, and bats that you can find in the dollar stores around Halloween.  I also found some neat cauldrons to create our delicious concoctions in and the little ones to use for serving dishes.
I created a cloze recipe sheet that allows the children to choose the number of items to add to their recipe and record it.  They can create their recipes and serve them to their friends.  Or they can create their friend's recipes!
Lots of reading and counting practice hidden in the fun!

A copy of  the recipe sheet can be found in my Halloween Fun package at my Teachers Pay Teachers site. 

It's my first package so it's FREE!

There are lots of other items in the package that I hope you will find useful!  

Happy Halloween!  

No comments:

Post a Comment